Describe your brand in one word. Enter it into the shop name generator.
Instant brand-names with Shopify’s store name generator.
Use Shopify's toy name generator to search for business names and check domain availability instantly.
Get the domain name that fits your toy store and your personality (before someone else does).
Hop out of the brand name generator and into your free 14-day trial.
The toy company name generator provides instant suggestions in three simple steps:
- Think of a word that best describes your toy brand
- Enter it into the name generator field
- Click on the “Generate names” button
And there you go! You now have 100 possibilities to select from or use as inspiration.
When it comes to top company name ideas, it’s all about authenticity. Are your toys for building cognitive skills or physical dexterity? Are they made from natural or non toxic materials? Consider the type of toys you’re selling and who your customers will be. Think about what will set your brand apart. In general, successful toy business names are:
- Universal: this means the brand name makes sense across different languages
- Easy to pronounce: you want your toy brand name to be easy to find and remember
- Non-specific: if you have a vision of expanding your toy business, you may want to ensure your brand name isn’t too specific so you can include other products or services
These days business names are as diverse as the products and services themselves. Shopify’s free name generator is here to help inspire a creative and unique name for your business.
Good toy company names are original, fresh, and memorable. As you brainstorm a name, consider employing these methods to inject a little fun into it:
- Alliterate (e.g. Dina’s Dinos)
- Use acronyms (e.g. FFHT - Fun for Hours Toys)
- Rhyme (e.g. Stalk Blocks)
- Abbreviate (e.g. Toy Car Co.)
You can search words in Shopify’s free business name generator tool, but here are some examples of funny words to include in a toy company name:
- Sloth (Crazy Sloth Puzzles)
- Jiggle (Jiggle Racers)
- Hoola (Hoola Stuffies)
- Wacky (Wacky Dough Co.)
- Magic (Magic Animals)
- Twirl (Twirly Tops)
Yes. The toy company name generator tool from Shopify is free to use for all businesses and entrepreneurs. You can run as many searches as you like!
Here are a few examples of popular toy company names for inspiration:
- Fisher Price
- Baby Einstein