Just like every year, the holiday season arrives sooner than you think. But unlike every year, this holiday season presents new challenges and opportunities for your retail business. Whether it’s offering new services for customers like curbside pickup, redefining staff responsibilities to keep your team engaged, or putting powerful tools behind your inventory management strategy, having a point of sale that supports you is going to be integral this year. The Pro subscription for Shopify POS was built for the unique needs of brick-and-mortar retailers and offers tools to help you stay flexible and adaptable throughout the holiday season.
The new POS Pro subscription offers enhanced features for:
- Omnichannel selling: local pickup order management, ship to customer, exchanges
- Staff management: unlimited staff PINs, custom roles and permissions
- Inventory management: transfers, POs, forecasting, receiving, counts
- Analytics: daily reporting, in-depth inventory analysis
Assign the Pro subscription to your retail locations today and avoid any interruptions to Pro features when your free trial ends on October 31, 2020. Don’t worry, you won’t be billed until November 1 and you can remove the subscription at any time. Read on below to learn how to make your Pro subscription official.
The POS Pro Sweepstakes
To sweeten the deal, businesses using the best POS system for retail have a chance to win a thoughtfully curated prize pack valued at $10,000. Add the Pro subscription to at least one location before September 15, 2020 for your chance to win.* The winner will be contacted on September 30, 2020.
The winner will receive:
- FREE Shopify Advanced plan + POS Pro subscription for up to 5 years (a $7,500 value)**
- Brand new Shopify hardware, DYMO printers, and in-store fixtures for social distancing, all courtesy of DYMO and Star Micronics (a $2,000 value)
- A holiday spotlight on the Shopify Blog along with a 1:1 business consultation session with Shopify (a $500 value)
**Shopify online services (Basic, Shopify, or Advanced plans only), Shopify POS Pro subscriptions for up to 5 locations.
To enter you must*:
- Be a retail business actively using Shopify and Shopify POS as of August 23, 2020
- Add the POS Pro subscription to at least one (1) of your locations by September 15, 2020 at 11:59PM EST
- Complete an entry form once you’ve added your locations
Enter for your chance to win*
Step 1—Choose location(s) to upgrade to the POS Pro subscription
Here’s how to assign the Pro subscription to your retail locations. Already set up your Pro locations? You can move right along to Step 2.
- Go to your Shopify Admin and select Locations in your Point of Sale channel.
- Click Manage subscriptions. All locations will be on a PRO Trial
- From the “Select subscription” dropdowns, choose POS Pro for the locations you wish to use with Pro after the trial period (e.g. your retail stores), and select POS Lite for the locations where you wish to have a free subscription (e.g. warehouses, pop-ups, etc.). Don’t worry, you won’t be charged until your trial ends on October 31, 2020.
- Click Confirm subscription and approve charges on the following screen.
- Return to this page and proceed to Step 2.
Step 2—Complete the entry form below for your chance to win!
Only submit one entry per business. Additional entries will not improve your chances of winning.Shopify Retail Makeover Sweepstakes
Terms and conditions